The Value of Relationships
This month’s GlobalEdSsChat team discusses the value of relationships using the following questions as a guide for the conversation:
1. What qualities do you look for in a healthy relationship?
2. How can you peacefully resolve conflicts in a relationship?
3. How do your relationships with others change your perspectives? What value do you think those relationships add to your daily life?
4. How is a relationship with a teacher different than a relationship with a parent?
5. Think of a memorable teacher in your life. What made your relationship so meaningful?