How many hours are you working OUTSIDE of SCHOOL each day?
Join me LIVE for Saturday Morning Teacher Talk at 8:30 Pacific, 11:30 Eastern on YouTube!
Here’s what we discussed on this edition of the show:
- How many hours of school work are you putting in daily outside of contractual hours? (Fixing Education)
- My colleague dreads coming to work each day. What can I say to them? (Crappy Teacher)
- How are you building culture in your classroom and school using physical contact? (Zac Bauermaster)
- When teachers are policing student Crocs in schools, who wins? (Jay Wamsted)
- “I don’t assign NEW work that MUST be completed at home.” (Jay Wamsted)
- LEARN = Reflect, Solve, Create, Grow, and Think. (Bethany Hill)
- What makes a good apology? (Adam Grant)
- “It’s okay that you didn’t meet the standard.” (Monte Syrie)
- Pawan Wander shares how she introduced creative constraints to her students using LEGO.
- Are you able to wind down and truly relax during your lunch hour? (Chey Cheney)
— Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/teachersonfire/message Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/teachersonfire/support