Episode 18 Dan Fish Democratising Learning
In Episode 18 Nick talks with Dan Fish about:
– The Six D’s of digital transformation
– GO1 – The Spotify of learning
– Cradle to the grave learning
– The opportunity with adding a data layer to learning
– Capturing the learner journey
– Capturing the intangible learning
– How do we identify/assess what is useful?
– The possibilities of using AI/tech to assess and keep the learning record and suggest new learning experiences
Bio for Podcast:
Dan is a futurist, thought leader and entrepreneur in education & technology, Dan is passionate about the important role these industries play at a societal level. After a successful career in advertising he spent a number of years working in child welfare for both international and local NGOs. Here he saw the very real impact education, or a lack there of, could have on the planet. The last 15 years have been spent working for a number of successful technology businesses with a particular leaning towards education, career & the future of work.
Most recently Dan has held leadership positions at Australian success story SEEK and now heads up strategy at GO1; another exciting Australian start-up backed by SEEK, Microsoft and Salesforce in recent rounds of fundraising. Dan believes in the exponential opportunity that now exists, thanks to technology, in helping democratise education and support personalised & contextualised lifelong learning.
You can also visit the company site and find out more about GO1 by clicking on https://www.go1.com