Building School Culture
This month, the GlobalEdSsChat takes on school culture with panel expert Dr. Jeff Zhoul. For the month of December participants are invited to explore the following questions.
1. Why is it important for schools to build a positive culture? Have you been part of a school with a strong school culture? What stands out?
2. What role do students play in building a school culture? Who else contributes to building a positive school culture?
3. What contributes to a negative school culture? What are some of the challenges to building a positive culture?
4. How can you make your school more inclusive in ways that involve others? Give examples.
5. How can building a positive school culture benefit students both academically and socially?