15 Peter Xing Transhumanism and Education
15 – Peter Xing – Transhumanism and Education
In Episode 15 Nick talks with Peter Xing about:
– Transhumanism 101
– Brain-computer Interfaces and implications for learning
– Nanobots possible role in learning
– Do we need to understand consciousness to ‘solve’ the general AI problem?
– Do we need to merge with AI to ensure we don’t become irrelevant?
– The final state of the universe!
– The need to be proactive in use and awareness of the technology developments
– The importance of narrowing the digital divide
– Why banning mobile phones is a terrible idea
Bio for Podcast:
Peter is a keynote speaker on transhumanism and emerging technologies, helping individuals and organisations navigate disruptive technology and innovation.
He works on the strategy, design and delivery of data analytics, machine learning and automation projects to high growth and large multinational organisations. He is also the co-founder of
Transhumanism Australia, a community of technologists who work in and create positive impact through emerging technologies.
Peter speaks on transhumanism, artificial intelligence, blockchain, IoT, biotech, nanotech, healthtech and other emerging technologies which help humans overcome the limitations of biology by augmenting and enhancing our intelligence, healthy longevity and wellbeing.
Other Useful Links
Mob +61 421 949 366