Like many others out there, I have an immensely long list of books that I would like to read. Some of them are professional, others are purely for pleasure, and still others are to grow my knowledge in areas of interest. One of my goals during this break was to finish The Nordic Theory of Everything, which I have been reading for about 2 weeks. Though our March Break is now over, I regret to say that I’m only half through. However, it is far from the only book that I’d like to read. Here are five books that I’d like to make my way through at some point this year:
- Creating Classroom Magic by Shauna Pollock
- Good Thinking by Erik Palmer
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Whiplash by Joi Ito and Jeff Howe
- Vital Little Plans by Jane Jacobs
I wonder what’s on my students’ to-read lists.